Monday, January 04, 2010

Don't forget to write 2010 on your checks



Jan 4, 201o and I'm going back to work today. I've been off since Dec 18, it was nice to have all that time off and I'm trying to not let it bug me that I'm going back into the office today.
The big snowstorm (read the previous blog entry) did in fact come and dump a ton of snow on us. The big snow fall happened on Christmas day. My wife and I went out together to tackle all the snow accounts I have the next day on the 26th. I went out at 8, did a couple then picked her up at 11:00 and we worked for the next 12 hours and 3 hours the next day. It was a lot of work and it took 2 days for all the aches and pains to subside with a little help from some Advil.

Happy New Year everyone

Thanks for stopping by,
JoeCubicle

My Website
My Photography
Videos on YouTube
Videos on Vimeo

No comments: