Wednesday, December 23, 2009



There is a sleet/ice/snow storm coming our way over the next few days. This Friday is Christmas day and that is when the snow and whatever else is supposed to stop falling. I do snow removal for 14 residential houses. I am bummed.

I really really don't want to go out and do snow removal on Christmas day. I am actually letting this start to ruin my mood. In all actuality I can do all the houses in 5 hours if it's just a few inches or it can take as long as 12 like it did the last storm with someone helping me but we got 12 to 18 inches that go around.

I feel like a big baby but I SO look forward to the Christmas holiday, not to mention Christmas day.



Thanks for stopping by,
JoeCubicle

My Website
My Photography
Videos on YouTube
Videos on Vimeo

No comments: