Friday, January 08, 2010



Enough is enough. We've had a good amount of snow for sure. I've battled an ineffective (since fixed) snow blower, 19 snow removals, bitter bitter wind chill, on call at work, issues at work, my truck breaking down with my wife and kids with me and a $75 tow bill.

Whew!

I guess all is ending alright. A simple adjustment to my snow blower made it work like a champ. A call from the repair shop is implicating the my truck's battery, so if that is the case, it won't be that expensive. OK, they just called, the fuel pump is bad and of course it's in the tank so it'll be a few more bucks.

And... as this is written there is an emergency code fix needed at work, so off I go....

Thanks for stopping by,
JoeCubicle

My Website
My Photography
Videos on YouTube
Videos on Vimeo

No comments: