Tuesday, May 03, 2005

He's back, It's back and new blood

Aragorn has returned. Our three positions have been filled. An old guy came back, we are getting a transfer from another part of our company and another is coming from outside the company. I can't wait to see what happens over the next month. the dynamics are going to be interesting.
I've just passed the 88% mark on my last application on a big project. Today is Tuesday, or atleast it was 30 minutes ago, and I promised boss that I would be done with it by Friday.
Things are going pretty well in the cube I had a bit of a depressor yesterday but new news today sorted things out a bit. The 30 second DAT/JOB FTP delay will either go in later this month or not at all, I've heard both. I've got full support of the test team and they say when things go in. Besides, one of them is coming to our team. 6 hours and 19 minutes till I'm back in the box, better go.

No comments: