Thursday, March 31, 2011

How to modify a Vivitar 283 flash / speedlight for variable output

Below should be an embedded video of the 'how to' I made showing how to modify/hack the Vivitar 283 flash to make it an adjustable variable output flash. I made two versions, a 3 minute and an 18 minute version. Each shows the steps, one is quicker than the other. If you are tech-savy and handy in the slightest you will probably be just fine watching the 3 minute video. Feel free to watch both, they have the video clips (with much editing) but I voiced each one differently.



Here are the links, just in case:
Vivitar 283 adjustable flash hack - 18 min

Vivitar 283 adjustable flash hack - 3 min



Thanks for stopping by,
JoeCubicle

My Photography
My videos on YouTube
My videos on Vimeo

1 comment:

Assignment Help said...

Thanks for such nice information
Maverick