Monday, September 20, 2010

Last week (Thur, Fri and Sat) I shot video at the Omaha Fashion Week. It was pretty fun and all, I have not been around anything like it but it was for sure interesting. Thursday and Friday I shot inside the nightclub where it was being held indoors for the first few nights then Saturday night it was outside under the 10th Street 'bridge' or whatever you want to call it.
Last year is was about in the same place and you didn't have to pay 'really' to see it but this year it was all different with plenty of fences and tents and the runway was about a mile long.
Overall it was pretty fun, I met a couple of cool guys and had a good time. Saturday night was long and I was ready to go when it was all over.

Here are a couple of pics:



Thanks for stopping by,
JoeCubicle

My Photography
My videos on YouTube
My videos on Vimeo

No comments: